Thursday, February 14, 2013

The (Hopefully) Last Bits

Everything seems to be coming together with my Tic-Tac-Toe app. I've gotten the command line worked out with the new way of handling player input. There's now a real runner living in between the game and the gui, which handles all the action. I was even able to spike out the Qt portion and get that running. As penance for horrible, untested code, I threw out what I wrote and intend to implement it for real tomorrow.

Surprisingly I'm on track to meet my estimate for this phase. I have a feeling more little issues will crop up to delay me though. They always do. This evening I had a vexing issue where I was accidentally breaking one test with another. The weird thing was that it was in another file. That turned out to be a difficult thing to track down. Now, I have an idea of where to head next. That's what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment