Friday, February 8, 2013

It Never Ends

This week has been quite busy. I don't think I've put this much work in for a while. That's why I declared Wednesday night a no work time. Thursday was back to work as usual on Tic Tac Toe. I was still having trouble with a circular dependency. After speaking with a craftsman, I was given an idea how to remove it. An interesting side effect of this change was that a whole file or two disappeared. The feeling of being able to get rid of code without losing functionality is a good feeling.

There is still a lot of work to do. I still haven't made any progress on the Qt version of my game. My mentor and I tried to find some solutions to my block today. This involved a white board, time, and a lot of convoluted drawings. I've got a couple ideas now though. My goal is to try and implement them this weekend so that I can start on the Qt version next week. I also need to spend some time with Rylan and rewrite our broker software. There's always more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment